OT: Halloween?

  • Rob Usdin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Anyone else get in costume for Halloween? See any kids in cool
      costumes?

      I was in my Green Lantern costume, answering the door to hand out
      candy. The kids loved it! Not all of them recognized me but the
      ones who did thought it was very cool!

      Saw quite a few Spideys, a few Supermen, and I was really surprised
      to see one Captain America. Very cool costume - you could tell the
      kid had it custom made.

      Anyone else get into Halloween?

      --*Rob
    • pkane
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        The news was saying that Spiderman was the bigest selling costume in the
        last ten years since(gasp)the Power Rangers.I wore my Superman outfit
        half the night.Then switched over to my Michael Myers mask to scare the
        kiddies..Pat

        Rob Usdin wrote:

        > Anyone else get in costume for Halloween? See any kids in cool
        > costumes?
        >
        > I was in my Green Lantern costume, answering the door to hand out
        > candy. The kids loved it! Not all of them recognized me but the
        > ones who did thought it was very cool!
        >
        > Saw quite a few Spideys, a few Supermen, and I was really surprised
        > to see one Captain America. Very cool costume - you could tell the
        > kid had it custom made.
        >
        > Anyone else get into Halloween?
        >
        > --*Rob
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Image]

        > Post message: Mego@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: Mego-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      • el museum
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
          I never saw one Spider-man the whole night!

          I dressed my son up as Shazam, he didn't seem to care either way
          > The news was saying that Spiderman was the bigest selling costume in the
          > last ten years since(gasp)the Power Rangers.I wore my Superman outfit
          > half the night.Then switched over to my Michael Myers mask to scare the
          > kiddies..Pat
          >
          > Rob Usdin wrote:
          >
          > > Anyone else get in costume for Halloween? See any kids in cool
          > > costumes?
          > >
          > > I was in my Green Lantern costume, answering the door to hand out
          > > candy. The kids loved it! Not all of them recognized me but the
          > > ones who did thought it was very cool!
          > >
          > > Saw quite a few Spideys, a few Supermen, and I was really surprised
          > > to see one Captain America. Very cool costume - you could tell the
          > > kid had it custom made.
          > >
          > > Anyone else get into Halloween?
          > >
          > > --*Rob
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > [Image]
          >

          > > Post message: Mego@yahoogroups.com
          > > Subscribe: Mego-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Post message: Mego@yahoogroups.com
          > Subscribe: Mego-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        • rockangel
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
            I didn't see any kids come to my door the whole night with spider-man suits
            on either. I put on a bright red wig and painted up my face with black
            make-up, put on all black along with some lacey gloves. I was trying to go
            for one of the characters in the rocky horror picture show. Instead I think
            I turned out to be a punk-rock chick.

            -Hi boys, can I play? (The Huntress)