May 2, 2011 Message to Mirjana

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      May 02, 2011

      "Dear children; God the Father is sending me to show you the way of salvation, because He, my children, desires to save you and not to condemn you. That is why I, as a mother, am gathering you around me, because with my motherly love I desire to help you to be free of the dirtiness of the past and to begin to live anew and differently. I am calling you to resurrect in my Son. Along with confession of sins renounce everything that has distanced you from my Son and that has made your life empty and unsuccessful. Say 'yes' to the Father with the heart and set out on the way of salvation to which He is calling you through the Holy Spirit. Thank you. I am especially praying for the shepherds (priests), for God to help them to be alongside you with a fullness of heart."

      Apri Conto Corrente Arancio entro il 28 febbraio 2011 e ricevi 100 euro da spendere su Media World compra online. Aprilo adesso!
      Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid254&d=2-5