I call you to renew prayer and

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2011

      27221_1235439002296_1118831593_30586011_308410_n.jpg"also wars can be stopped"

      January 25, 2001 "Dear children! Today I call you to renew prayer and
      fasting with even greater enthusiasm until prayer becomes a joy for you.
      Little children, the one who prays is not afraid of the future and the one
      who fasts is not afraid of evil. Once again, I repeat to you: only through
      prayer and fasting also wars can be stopped, wars of your unbelief and fear
      for the future. I am with you and am teaching you little children: your
      peace and hope are in God. That is why draw closer to God and put Him in the
      first place in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call."
      From "Be Similar to My Heart" by Fr. Slavko, page 15 "One rainy night, Ivan,
      the visionary, was asked why Our Lady would ask him and his prayer group to
      go to the mountain in such cold weather. He responded, "If someone loves
      you, he will have the courage to ask something of you." Our Lady is
      courageous because She dares to ask us, especially in these times, for two
      days of fasting. No one else would dare to ask such a thing! Even if no one
      fasts, She continues to ask.

      Luke 2:36,37,38
      There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of
      Asher. She was advanced in years, having lived seven years with her husband
      after her marriage, and then as a widow until she was eighty-four. She never
      left the temple, but worshiped night and day with fasting and prayer. And
      coming forward at that very time, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the
      child to all who were awaiting the redemption of Jerusalem.

    • yolanda gc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
        My fellows servants to Medjugorge...I been a memeber of IIPG for many years now. I have not been on the group for awhile,and would like to see if any of you know me and that we are great friends. I have sincerely love Our Lady so much and have been praying to her,for the salvation of the people in Mexico..where it is too dangersous to even visit. I ask for your prayers for this country.
        I am also being a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Gudadalupe,at the Basilica in San Juan,Tx,near Brownsville,tx. and would like to take any of your prayers petitions to the altar of Our Lady. If you all would like for me to do so,send me your petitions at this email address of ycarrera3@... or to ycarrera3@... I be gladly leave your petitions there for you all.,I am leaving on 'April 29-May 2,2011.
        Sincerely with Christ Jesus',Mary'and St.Joseph
        Yolanda Carrera
        Houston,tx
      • Gospa
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2012

          FkjAx.png"also wars can be stopped"

           January 25, 2001 "Dear children! Today I call you to renew prayer and
          fasting with even greater enthusiasm until prayer becomes a joy for you.
          Little children, the one who prays is not afraid of the future and the one
          who fasts is not afraid of evil. Once again, I repeat to you: only through
          prayer and fasting also wars c an be stopped, wars of your unbelief and fear
          for the future. I am with you and am teaching you little children: your
          peace and hope are in God. That is why draw closer to God and put Him in the
          first place in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call."
          From "Be Similar to My Heart" by Fr. Slavko, page 15 "One rainy night, Ivan,
[...]

          ----
          Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

          Sponsor:
          Pasqua a Riccione bimbi gratis fino a 5 anni all'hotel Club sul Mare, pensione completa con pranzo pasquale incluso, da Euro 73 in matrimoniale
          Clicca qui