Message, 25. January 2011

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Message, 25. January 2011

      "Dear children!

      Also today I am with you and I am looking at you and blessing you, and I am not losing hope that this world will change for the good and that peace will reign in the hearts of men.
      Joy will begin to reign in the world because you have opened yourselves to my call and to God’s love.
      The Holy Spirit is changing a multitude of those who have said ‘yes’.

      Therefore I desire to say to you: thank you for having responded to my call."

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      SANVALENTINO a Riccione: Hotel 3stelle 1gg bed&breakfast cena degli innamorati, ingresso alle terme, late checkout, a euro 115 a persona. Visita hotellacappuccina.com
      Clicca qui