Our Lady's December 02, 2010 Message to Mirjana

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
       Our Lady's December 2nd,  2010 Message to Mirjana

      "Dear children; Today I am praying here with you that you may gather the strength to open your hearts and thus to become aware of the mighty love of the suffering God. Through this His love, goodness and meekness, I am also with you. I invite you for this special time of preparation to be a time of prayer, penance and conversion. My children, you need God. You cannot go forward without my Son. When you comprehend and accept this, what was promised to you will be realized. Through the Holy Spirit the Kingdom of Heaven will be born in your hearts. I am leading you to this. Thank you."

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Emailpaghe: le paghe in 3 click, veloce ed efficiente puoi averlo in prova gratuita fino al 31 dicembre 2010. Cosa aspetti provalo!
      Clicca qui