Message, 25. November 2010

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      Message, 25. November 2010

      "Dear children!
      I look at you and I see in your heart death without hope, restlessness and hunger. There is no prayer or trust in God, that is why the Most High permits me to bring you hope and joy. Open yourselves. Open your hearts to GodÂ’s mercy and He will give you everything you need and will fill your hearts with peace, because He is peace and your hope.
      Thank you for having responded to my call."