Our Lady's message to Mirjana Soldo on August 2nd, 2010

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010

      Our Lady’s message to Mirjana Soldo on August 2nd, 2010

      Dear children!
      Today I call you, together with me, to begin to build the Kingdom of Heaven in your hearts; that you may forget that what is personal and – led by the example of my Son – think of what is of God.
      What does He desire of you?
      Do not permit Satan to open the paths of earthly happiness, the paths without my Son.
      My children, they are false and last a short while.
      My Son exists.
      I offer you eternal happiness and peace and unity with my Son, with God;
      I offer you the Kingdom of God. Thank you.