Our Lady's July 02, 2010 Message to Mirjana

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      http://www.medjugorje.org
      --------------------------------

      July 2, 2010 Message to Mirjana

      "Dear children, my motherly call, which I direct to you today, is a call of
      truth and life. My Son, who is Life, loves you and knows you in truth. To
      come to know and to love yourself, you must come to know my Son; to come to
      know and to love others, you must see my Son in them. Therefore, my
      children, pray, pray, that you may comprehend and surrender with a spirit
      that is free, be completely transformed and, in this way, may have the
      Kingdom of Heaven in your heart on earth. Thank you!"