Message to Mirjana - June 2, 2010

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010

      Message to Mirjana - June 2, 2010

      Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana Soldo this morning, June 2, 2010, in Medjugorje. She gave the following message:

      "Dear children, today I call you, with fasting and prayer, to clear the way by which my Son will enter into your hearts. Accept me as a mother and a messenger of God's love and of His desire for your salvation. Free yourself of everything from the past which burdens you and gives you a sense of guilt; of everything that brought you to error - darkness. Accept the light. Be born anew in the justice of my Son. Thank you."

      As usual, Our Lady blessed all the religious articles. Mirjana also reported seeing a white dove when Our Lady was leaving; Mirjana interpreted the dove as the Holy Spirit