Message, 25. April 2010

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010

      www.medjugorje.hr

      Message, 25. April 2010

      “Dear children! At this time, when in a special way you are praying and seeking my intercession, I call you, little children, to pray so that through your prayers I can help you to have all the more hearts be opened to my messages. Pray for my intentions. I am with you and I intercede before my Son for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Conto Arancio ti regala 50 Euro da spendere su Media World on line. Cosa aspetti, aprilo subito!
      Clicca qui