2 April 2005 GPII

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      2 April 2005 Daily apparition to Ivan:

      Ivan said that immediately after he recommended everyone and all of the petitions to the Blessed Mother that the Pope appeared on her left side.  He was dressed in his white vestments with a gold cape.  Ivan said he was beaming and so was our lady.  He looked younger and Our Lady said

      "This is my son.  He is with me"

      Ivan said this was short and he was there for a moment.  He said it was so hard to describe with our words but he was so happy.