March 02, 2010

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010

      Message March 02, 2010
      "Dear children,
      In this special time of your effort to be all the closer to my Son, to His suffering,
      but also to the love with which He bore it, I desire to tell you that I am with you.
      I will help you to triumph over errors and temptations with my grace.
      I will teach you love, love which wipes away all sins and makes you perfect,
      love which gives you the peace of my Son now and forever.
      Peace with you and in you, because I am the Queen of Peace.
      Thank you."

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Usa Mastercard per i tuoi acquisti, puoi vincere i biglietti per la finale UEFA Champions League. Gioca subito!
      Clicca qui