News

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 81 , Dec 31, 2009

    Message, 25. December 2009 (Marija)

    “Dear children! On this joyful day, I bring all of you before my Son, the King of Peace, that He may give you His peace and blessing. Little children, in love share that peace and blessing with others. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

    ANNUAL APPARITION TO JAKOV ON DECEMBER 25TH 2009

    25.12.2009

    At the last daily apparition to Jakov Colo on September 12th, 1998, Our Lady told him that henceforth he would have one apparition a year, every December 25th, on Christmas Day. This is also how it was this year. The apparition began at 2:35 pm and lasted 12 minutes.

    More

    Christmas concert

    21.12.2009

    On 4th Sunday of Advent, December 20, Medjugorje Children Choir “Doves of peace” had their traditional Christmas concert in the church of St. James, under guidance of Sr. Slavica Kozul. Their guests were members of High School Choir “Fr. Andrija Kacic Miosic” from Ploce. As in every previous year, Maestro Delo Jusic, famous musician and composer from Dubrovnik, conducted the concert. At the beginning of concert, parish priest Fr. Petar Vlasic greeted children, their parents and everybody present, and amongst other said the following: “Dear children, you with your singing in this Christmas time are announcing quick coming and birthday of Jesus Christ. Christmas is a feast of love, joy and our little doves are saying that to us in their songs. We prepare for Christmas with prayer, fasting, song. Let us sing to one another, let us rejoice to one another.” (photo)

    More

    RADIO "MIR" MEDJUGORJE transmits through satellite HOT BIRD 6 in new parameters in Europe, in the Near East and in North Africa.

    17.12.2009

    New parameters begin with December 15, 2009.
     Name of the satellite: HOT BIRD 6
     Position: 13° E (degrees east)
     Transponder No. 157
     Reception frequency: 11 642 MHz
     Polarization: H (horizontal)
     Symbol rate: 27 500 Msymb/s
     FEC (Forward Error Correction): 3/4
     Covering: Europe, Near East and North Africa

    More

    Christmas preparation in Medjugorje

    16.12.2009

    Medjugorje parish is preparing for Christmas in this year, as in previous, with Novena that began on December 15. Early Holy Masses in packed church of St. James are celebrated at 6 a.m. every day except on Sundays, and Franciscan Youth Frama are singing and making celebration even more beautiful. Parishoners and pilgrims are climbing the Hill of Apparitions every day at 2 p.m. to pray the Rosary, while evening prayer programme begins at 5 p.m. every day with prayer of Rosary.

    More
  • Gospa
    Message 81 of 81 , Jun 26 7:48 AM

      http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

      30th Anniversary of Our Lady’s apparitions in Medjugorje

      22.06.2011

      http://www.medjugorje.hr/files/img/news/2011/180x126/gospa30g.jpg

      On Saturday, June 25th, Medjugorje will celebrate 30th Anniversary of Our Lady’s apparitions. Day before the Anniversary, on the Feast of St. John the Baptist there will be traditional Peace March from St. Anthony’s shrine in Humac to the church of St. James in Medjugorje starting at 6 a.m. Confessions will be possible until noon on that day, as well as in the afternoon. The evening prayer programme will start with the Rosary at 6 p.m. and Holy Mass at 7 p.m. that will be celebrated by the Provincial of Herzegovinian Franciscan Province, Fr. Ivan Sesar. Whole night Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will start at 10 p.m.
      Holy Masses in Croatian language on the Anniversary day are going to be at 5,6,7,8,9,11 and 4 p.m., while the main Holy Mass is going to be at 7 p.m. and Fr. Zvjezdan Linic is going to be the main celebrant.
      All of the drivers heading towards Medjugorje are kindly asked to be careful on the roads due to the large numbers of pilgrims that will walk, and all those arriving to Medjugorje are asked to respect spiritual and prayerful atmosphere.

      More

      Novena to the Queen of Peace

      13.06.2011

      Novena to the Queen of Peace will start on Wednesday, June 15, 2011. Every day, including Fridays, there will be Rosary on Apparition Hill at 4 p.m. The evening prayer programme will start at 6 p.m. with Rosary and Holy Mass at 7 p.m. Every evening during Novena there will be Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays. This Novena is the opportunity for us to give thanksgiving to the Lord for all of the graces he had bestowed upon us through the intercession and presence of our Heavenly Mother over the last thirty years.

      More

      Statistics for May, 2011.

      01.06.2011

      Number of Holy Communions: 195.500

      Number of priests that concelebrated at Holy Masses: 4010 (129 per day)

      More

      The Sacrament of Holy Confirmation in Medjugorje

      30.05.2011

      Eighty children received the sacrament of Holy Confirmation in Medjugorje on Saturday, May 28th. This sacrament enriches those who have been baptised with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and renders the bond with the Church more perfect. Local bishop Monsignor Ratko Peric administered this sacrament at the Holy Mass at 10 a.m. In his homily that was directed to the recipients, their godparents and parents, he explained the excerpt from the Acts of the Apostles about the events that took place during the second mission journey of St. Paul.

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      All'hotel Roland Riccione Euro 48 in pensione completa con bevande ai pasti e 2 biglietti per i parchi divertimento della zona
      Clicca qui