Mirjana's 2nd of the Month Message, November 2, 2009

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Our Lady's message to Mirjana of November 2nd,2009

      "Dear children, Also today I am among you to point you to the way that will
      help you to come to know God's love, the love of God Who permitted you to
      call Him Father and to perceive Him as Father. I ask of you to sincerely
      look into your hearts and to see how much you love Him. Is He the last to be
      loved? Surrounded by material goods, how many times have you betrayed,
      denied and forgotten Him? My children, do not deceive yourselves with wordly
      goods. Think of your soul because it is more important than the body,
      cleanse it. Invoke the Father, He is waiting for you. Come back to Him. I am
      with you because He, in His mercy, sends me. Thank you."