October 2, 2009

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Our Lady's message  given by Mirjana on October 2, 2009

      Dear Children, As I look at you, my heart seizes with pain. Where are
      you going my children? Have you sunk so deeply into sin that you do not
      know how to stop yourselves? You justify yourselves with sin and live
      according to it. Kneel down beneath the Cross and look at my
      Son. He conquered sin and died so that you, my children, may
      live. Permit me to help you not to die but to live with my
      Son forever. Thank you!

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Vuoi sincronizzare la posta, la rubrica e l'agenda sul palmare?
      Prova Email Groupware. Clicca e scopri tutti i dettagli
      Clicca qui