Our Lady's September 2, 2009 message:

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009

      Message

      “Dear children! Today, with a motherly heart, I call you to learn to forgive, completely and unconditionally. You suffer injustice, betrayals and persecutions, but by that you are closer to and dearer to God. My children, pray for the gift of love. Only love forgives all, as my Son forgives—follow Him. I am among you and am praying that when you come before your Father you can say: ‘Here I am Father, I followed your Son, I had love and forgave with the heart, because I believed in your judgment and trusted in you.’ Thank you.”