Medjugorje's June 2, 2009 Message

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      http://www.medjugorje.com

      Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s June 2, 2009 Message
      To Mirjana Soldo Given on the Day for Non-Believers

      “Dear children! My love seeks your complete and unconditional love, which will not leave you the same as you are, instead it will change you and teach you to trust in my Son. My children, with my love I am saving you and making you true witnesses of the goodness of my Son. Therefore, my children, do not be afraid to witness love in the name of my Son. Thank you.”

      Mirjana said, “Our Lady blessed all of us present here and all religious articles we have for the blessing.” At Our Lady’s departure, Mirjana said that she was able to see the cross, and where the horizontal and vertical part of the cross meet, Mirjana was able to see the Heart surrounded by a Crown of Thorns. Mirjana also said that Our Lady was not sad.

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Racconta i tuoi gesti d'amore. Condividi con noi l'affetto per il tuo cane e vinci premi!
      Clicca qui