Our Lady's Message to Mirjana, Medjugorje, March 2, 2009

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009

      Our Lady's Message to Mirjana, Medjugorje, March 2, 2009

      “Dear Children, I am here among you.
      I am looking into your wounded and restless hearts.
      You have become lost, my children.
      Your wounds from sin are becoming greater and are distancing you all the more from the real truth.
      You are seeking hope and consolation in the wrong places, while I am offering to you sincere devotion which is nurtured by love, sacrifice and truth.
      I am giving you my son. ”