Important about Father Jozo

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009

      IMPORTANT: FR JOZO ON SABBATICAL
      • This is the text of a letter circulated by Vesna Cuzic on behalf of Fr Jozo Zovko.

      Siroki Brijeg, February 9, 2009

      With this notice we desire to inform you that due to health reasons, the need for rest and recuperation, and due to the commencement of construction on Badija, Fr Jozo Zovko has asked his superiors for permission to reside outside of the Province. The Province Board approved this request.
      For this reason, we are cancelling all programs planned for the ensuing year. We kindly ask all our co-ordinators and co-workers, organizers of pilgrimages to Medjugorje, organizers of prayer meetings and seminars, and all Medjugorje Centers and pilgrims to respect this and not to plan or ask for a meeting with Fr Jozo during this time.
      We thank you for your understanding,
      and united in prayer we remain yours truly in Christ.

      -Vesna Cuzic-
      on behalf of Fr Jozo
      International God-Parenthood for the Herceg-Bosnian Child

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Innammorarsi è facile con Meetic, milioni di single si sono iscritti, si sono conosciuti e hanno riscoperto l'amore. Tutto con Meetic, prova anche tu!
      Clicca qui