Message to Mirjana Soldo November 2, 2008

  • Info da Medju
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008

      What is Your Obligation in Lieu of the Apparitions?

      Mirjana November 2, 2008 ©COB

      Mirjana in ecstasy, today at 9:00 a.m., November 2, 2008, on the Feast of All Souls Day. Those closest to Mirjana cannot help but be moved deep in their hearts watching the array of emotions that spread across Mirjana’s face throughout the several minutes that Our Lady is with us. It is a memory that will stay with them for the rest of their lives, and even into eternity.

      As November comes round to Medjugorje, the height of the pilgrimage season is behind us, but that did not stop thousands from attending Mirjana's apparition this morning. Before daylight descended upon the day, the building in which Mirjana's apparition would take place was already full, and buses continued to bring pilgrims as each hour passed, leading to 9:00 a.m., which was the time of the apparition.

      When Mirjana arrived, about ten minutes before 9:00 a.m., a large amount of people came in and filled the entire center area, leaving barely enough room for Mirjana to squeeze in. Once a space was cleared for her, she knelt down and lowered her head, taking the next remaining moments to prepare herself for the great joy that was coming to her. If one is in a position to see Mirjana during her apparition, it is always a great joy to see her head go up, the smile spread across her face, the tears form in her eyes, and her arms extending out towards Our Lady. Words cannot describe the beauty of that moment, and the moments that follow, seeing Mirjana enveloped in the love of Our Lady. There were many tears falling from her eyes during the apparition today, and many in the crowd began silently weeping seeing Mirjana's face. At the end of the apparition, when Our Lady was ascending back to Heaven, Mirjana leaned so far back as she watched Our Lady leaving, that many people around her thought she was falling over. It was a dramatic ending to a beautiful apparition, on this day of All Soul's Day.

      Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje's

      November 2, 2008 Message to Mirjana Soldo

      “Dear children, today I call you to a complete union with God. Your body is on earth, but I ask you for your soul to be all the more often in God's nearness. You will achieve this through prayer, prayer with an open heart. In that way you will thank God for the immeasurable goodness which He gives to you through Me and, with a sincere heart, you will receive the obligation to treat the souls whom you meet with equal goodness. Thank you, my children.”

      Our Lady added:

      “With the heart I pray to God to give strength and love to your shepherds to help you in this and to lead you.”

      http://mej.com/

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Incrementa la visibilita' della tua azienda con l'invio di newsletter e campagne email marketing.
      Con investimento di soli 250 Euro puoi incrementare la tua visibilita'
      Clicca qui