Our Lady's words about the Pope

  • Info da Medju
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008

      • Marijana and Jelena Vasilj (not related) were the two Medjugorje children who began to ‘hear’ the voice of Our Lady in 1982. They did not see Our Lady in the sense of apparitions, but would hear, see and receive messages through the heart.

      August 1982
      Have him consider himself the father of all mankind and not only of Christians. Have him spread untiringly and with courage, the message of peace and love among all mankind.

      Given to Jelena Vasilj • 16 September 83

      Pray, pray pray! Do not be discouraged. Be in peace because God gives you the grace to defat satan. In my messages, I recommend to everyone, and to the Holy Father in particular, to spread the message which I have received from my Son here at Medjugorje. I wish to entrust to the Pope the word with which I came here: ‘MIR’ (peace), which he must spread everywhere. Here is a message especially for him: that he bring together the Christian people through his word and his preaching; that he might spread, particularly among the young people, the messages which he has received from the Father in his prayer, when God inspires him.

      2 April 2005 Daily apparition to Ivan:
      Ivan said that immediately after he recommended everyone and all of the petitions to the Blessed Mother that the Pope appeared on her left side.  He was dressed in his white vestments with a gold cape.  Ivan said he was beaming and so was our lady.  He looked younger and Our Lady said
      "This is my son.  He is with me"
      Ivan said this was short and he was there for a moment.  He said it was so hard to describe with our words but he was so happy.

      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Scopri le tue passioni con Leonardo.it!

      Clicca qui

      Checked by AVG.