Our Lady's September 2, 2007 message to Mirijana

  • Info da Medju
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 12:18 AM
      Pray With The Heart

      Posted by: "Doreen Duquette" ladyduke95@...   ladyduke95

      Our Lady's September 2, 2007 message to Mirijana

      This is Our Lady's message:

      " Dear children
      In this time of God's signs, do not be
      afraid because I am with you. The great love of God
      sends me to lead you to salvation. Give me your simple
      hearts purified by fasting and prayer. Only in the
      simplicity of your hearts is your salvation. I will be
      with you all and lead you. Thank you! "

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Comunicazione NON verbale: impara il linguaggio del corpo e ottieni successo nella vita e negli affari
      Clicca qui

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.