January 2, 2007 Message to Mirjana

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      January 2, 2007 Message to Mirjana

      Our Lady gave the following message to the world through Mirjana:

      "Dear children. In this holy time full of God's graces, and His love
      which sends me to you, I implore you not to be with a heart of stone.
      May fasting and prayer be your weapon for drawing closer to and coming
      to know Jesus, my Son. Follow me and my luminous example. I will help
      you. I am with you. Thank you!"

      Mirjana reported: "Our Lady's face during the entire time was one of
      pain and sorrow. She spoke to me of things I cannot yet speak of. She
      blessed both us and the religious articles. The expression on Her face
      was especially serious when She was emphasizing 'the priestly blessing'
      and was asking for prayer and fasting for them (priests)."

      *Special thanks to Miki Musa for the report.