Message of December 2, 2006

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5 4:25 AM
      "Dear children, In this joyful time of expectation of my Son, I desire
      that all the days of your earthly life may be a joyful expectation of
      my Son. I am calling you to holiness. I call you to be my apostles of
      holiness so that, through you, the Good News may illuminate all those
      whom you will meet. Fast and pray, and I will be with you. Thank you! "

      http://www.medjugorje.ws