Message of October 25, 2006

  • Emanuela
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006

      Message of October 25, 2006

      “Dear children!

      Today the Lord permitted me to tell you again that you live in a time of grace.

      You are not conscious, little children, that God is giving you a great opportunity to convert and to live in peace and love.

      You are so blind and attached to earthly things and think of earthly life.

      God sent me to lead you toward eternal life.

      I, little children, am not tired, although I see that your hearts are heavy and tired for everything that is a grace and a gift.

      Thank you for having responded to my call.”

      Fonte: http://medjugorje.hr.nt4.ims.hr/News.aspx