News

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 81 , Jun 10, 2006

      News

      Information

      5/31/2006
       An Archbishop from Argentina visited Medjugorje

      Mons. Emilio Ogñénovich, retired Archbishop of Mercedes-Luján (Argentina) visited Medjugorje from the 25th to the 31st of May, 2006. During his visit, he met Fr. Ivan Sesar, the parish priest. Having founded both a catholic television station and a catholic radio station in Buenos Aires, Mons. Ogñénovich expressed his desire to visit Radio Mir Medjugorje, which he considers to be the vital organ of communication for Medjugorje. In an interview given to Huanita Dragićević, Mons. Emilio Ogñénovich said the following about Medjugorje:

      “Unfortunately, there is still a great deal of ignorance within the Church about the great supernatural reality that is happening in Medjugorje, at the heart of the modern world. What fills me with hope, are the words of John Paul II who told us, both priests and bishops, to accompany pilgrims to Medjugorje, because here they are praying, converting, fasting and changing their lives. The Church needs some more time to state its position in relation to Medjugorje, just as in its wisdom, it took time to state its position towards Fatima and Lourdes.

      Concerning Medjugorje, I will share my own personal conviction with my fellow bishops in the Bishops Conference of Argentina, and also with our cardinal, Mons. Bergoglio, who was very happy when I told him that I was going to Medjugorje. If you ask me for my opinion about Medjugorje, I will tell you that it can be compared to a mother, a pregnant woman in the sixth month of pregnancy, who impatiently awaits the moment to see her child born, but nobody can hasten it, because the right moment will come in its own good time.”

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Il tuo Hotel a Milano? Scegli Hotel Sunflower, grazie alla sua posizione centrale è il posto ideale per il tuo soggiorno di lavoro e di piacere
      Clicca qui

    • Gospa
      Message 81 of 81 , Jun 26, 2011

        http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/

        30th Anniversary of Our Lady’s apparitions in Medjugorje

        22.06.2011

        http://www.medjugorje.hr/files/img/news/2011/180x126/gospa30g.jpg

        On Saturday, June 25th, Medjugorje will celebrate 30th Anniversary of Our Lady’s apparitions. Day before the Anniversary, on the Feast of St. John the Baptist there will be traditional Peace March from St. Anthony’s shrine in Humac to the church of St. James in Medjugorje starting at 6 a.m. Confessions will be possible until noon on that day, as well as in the afternoon. The evening prayer programme will start with the Rosary at 6 p.m. and Holy Mass at 7 p.m. that will be celebrated by the Provincial of Herzegovinian Franciscan Province, Fr. Ivan Sesar. Whole night Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will start at 10 p.m.
        Holy Masses in Croatian language on the Anniversary day are going to be at 5,6,7,8,9,11 and 4 p.m., while the main Holy Mass is going to be at 7 p.m. and Fr. Zvjezdan Linic is going to be the main celebrant.
        All of the drivers heading towards Medjugorje are kindly asked to be careful on the roads due to the large numbers of pilgrims that will walk, and all those arriving to Medjugorje are asked to respect spiritual and prayerful atmosphere.

        More

        Novena to the Queen of Peace

        13.06.2011

        Novena to the Queen of Peace will start on Wednesday, June 15, 2011. Every day, including Fridays, there will be Rosary on Apparition Hill at 4 p.m. The evening prayer programme will start at 6 p.m. with Rosary and Holy Mass at 7 p.m. Every evening during Novena there will be Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays. This Novena is the opportunity for us to give thanksgiving to the Lord for all of the graces he had bestowed upon us through the intercession and presence of our Heavenly Mother over the last thirty years.

        More

        Statistics for May, 2011.

        01.06.2011

        Number of Holy Communions: 195.500

        Number of priests that concelebrated at Holy Masses: 4010 (129 per day)

        More

        The Sacrament of Holy Confirmation in Medjugorje

        30.05.2011

        Eighty children received the sacrament of Holy Confirmation in Medjugorje on Saturday, May 28th. This sacrament enriches those who have been baptised with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and renders the bond with the Church more perfect. Local bishop Monsignor Ratko Peric administered this sacrament at the Holy Mass at 10 a.m. In his homily that was directed to the recipients, their godparents and parents, he explained the excerpt from the Acts of the Apostles about the events that took place during the second mission journey of St. Paul.

        ----
        Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

        Sponsor:
        All'hotel Roland Riccione Euro 48 in pensione completa con bevande ai pasti e 2 biglietti per i parchi divertimento della zona
        Clicca qui