Message to MIrjana on 02/04/2006

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006

      Message to MIrjana on 02/04/2006

      Praised be Jesus and Mary!
      Here is the message Our Lady gave to MIrjana yesterday:

      Dear Children,
      I come to you,
      because I wish to show you,  by my own example,
       the importance of the prayer for those who have not known the love of God.
       Ask yourself if you are following me?
      My children, don't you recognize the signs of times?

       Don't you talk about them?
       Follow me.
        As your Mother I call you! Thank you for having responded.

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Meetic, il primo sito di incontri in Europa con milioni di single iscritti. Iscriviti, consulta i profili e chatta con le persone in linea.
      Clicca qui

    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006

        Dear friends the message to Mirjana on 02/04/2006 is taken from the website

        http://emanuel-medjugorje.blogspot.com/

        For ufficial translation of the messages that we send, we always invite you to visit ufficila web site

         www.medjugorje.hr

        ----
        Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

        Sponsor:
        Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi clicca qui

        Clicca qui