The Medjugorje Message

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005

      http://crownofstars.blogspot.com/

      Are these Our Lady’s last apparitions?

      In a meeting with pilgrims in September 2005 and in response to a question about reports that the Medjugorje apparitions will be the last time Our Lady will appear on earth, the visonary Mirjana responded: That was a misinterpretation in certain books and newspapers. That was the desire of some people, to make some sensation. But that is not what Our Lady said. She says that this is the last time I am on this earth in this way, but no books have given the interpretation where Our Lady said ‘in this way’. The way I understand is that she will not appear again for such a long time and to so many people – and not that she would never come again.

      Feast of THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL

      “These days I want you to pray in a special way for the salvation of souls. Today is the feast day of the miraculous medal, and I want that you pray, in a special way, for the salvation of those people who are carrying this miraculous medal. I want you to spread the devotion and the carrying of this medal, so that more souls may be saved, and that you pray in a special way.”

      Message given to the visionary Marija Pavlovic at the Blue Cross on Monday, November 27, 1989

      HEAVEN SENT

      Medjugorje comes from Heaven. It is a pure gift from God. That is why it was difficult for me to accept it at the beginning... because it calls for change.

      Unless a person accepts change, the Message of Medjugorje appeals to your soul like a beggar. Medjugorje calls you to relieve you of all your presuppositions and to begin a new approach to things, a radically new way. Medjugorje does not produce Pharisees.

      Fr Jozo Zovko OFM

      MEDJUGORJE

      If there are words that can best describe the happenings at Medjugorje, then none are more suitable than those penned by Fr Luigi Ferrari and reproduced below. They sum up the whole Medjugorje experience.

      There are some places and some people in life that ‘mark’ you forever. Once you have come in contact with them, they revive in you everything that seemed buried within your heart forever.

      Then you recapture a life full of joy, serenity, and purpose. You understand the reason you are living, where you have come from, and where you are going. You take your life back into your hands with vigour. You rediscover a design of love in your life that trials and difficulties have buried. Then you feel like a new person, and even others are aware that something has changed your life.

      The place that has ‘marked’ me and millions of other people is called Medjugorje. It is different from other places because there is a ‘Presence’ there that you do not see but whose effects and benefits you gather. It is a Presence that speaks to our hearts and manifests itself in a personal manner for each one of us.

      This presence is Mary the Mother of God. In Medjugorje we discover that this mother, the Queen of Peace, wants to enter our lives. That is the reason She says to us: “Dear Children, accept me in your lives, because I desire to bestow my love upon you.”

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Scarica Sweety sul tuo cellulare. Come visto in televisione.
      La prima suoneria è GRATIS!

      Clicca qui

    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005

        UK Medjugorje flights 2006

        Flights with Medjugorje Peace Tours for next year are quickly filling. Already the chartered flights from Cardiff (May 10) and Birmingham (May 17) are fully booked and seats on other regional flights are also moving at a fast rate . So if you are planning to be in Medjugorje for the 25th anniversary year of the apparitions and intend flying from the UK, it is advisable to book as quickly as possible.

        You can contact the travel agent, Medjugorje Peace Tours, on 01372 745550, or check their
        website for further details.

        The pilgrimage price from regional airports is £424, and from Gatwick £404. Regional airports include: Belfast, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle.

        Say YES!

        If we want to understand these apparitions and the reason for them, then we must offer our YES to God in a radical way again. This YES must be the key, as it was in Our Lady’s life, and not the end of our life; it is the key to a new life with God. Whn we have said YES as Our Lady did, even if we have not understood everything, God can begin His work with us.

        Fr Slavko Barbaric OFM
        posted by Pilgrim at 3:50 PM

        Medjugorje Apostolate Retreat 2000

        This will take place at Emmaus House from Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th February, 2006.
        The location is West Wickham near London.
        The nearest main rail stations are Bromley and East Croydon.
        A Medjugorje Franciscan priest has been invited to lead the retreat.
        Last year it was Fr Mario Knezovic.

        For bookings and more information contact:
        Paul Spencer
        telephone: 0116 2128175
        fax: 0116 2128176
        email:
        pilgrimsofmary@...
        website: Medjugorje Apostolate of England & Wales

        THE PRESENTATION

        The Mother, from the beginning, brings us before the Cross and tells us to look at it, to reflect on it and to pray before it.
        I am not afraid. I am not afraid of satan, or hell, or evil.
        My God loves me. My God forgives me.
        I have the proof... the sign which is the Cross.

        Fr Jozo Zovko OFM

        Deliver us from temptation...

        Listed as the 5-2 favourite in a November race at Southwell was an Irish horse racing under the name of Medjugorje Message! Owned and trained by Richard Fahey, much was expected of the three-year-old on the day, particularly as the bay filly was a previous winner on the course a month earlier. Sadly, Medjugorje Message finished way down in fifth place. The winners on the day were an 80-1 outsider and, of course, the bookies. There must be a message in that somewhere!

        KRIZEVAC... the walk of life

        Walking the steep and rocky ascent up Mt Krizevac is as life itself, a journey never identical.

        Some pilgrims walk the path to the left, some prefer the right side, some take the middle line while others prefer to criss-cross the bouldered track. But no walk is ever the same or repeated.

        Each trek is unique, even for those who are carried – and yet all are heading in the same direction to arrive at the same destination, alone or together, in front or behind, each in their own time.

        We make our own journey but share the same desire – to reach the summit where someone very special is waiting with a welcome to fill every heart with joy.

        Krizevac is our pilgrimage, our life.

        ----
        Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

        Sponsor:
        Cerchi l’amore? Allora iscriviti gratis a Meetic: troverai migliaia di single in linea e potrai chattare con loro.
        Clicca qui