Medjugorje Web Journal

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      Medjugorje Web Journal

      Day to day journal from Medjugorje. News, programs, messages and just whatever Anita and I find interesting to share with you. We wanted to make a personal website where we can write about our experiance, our life in Medjugorje, interesting people we meet and their "Medjugorje" stories (with their approval only!). Our whish is to promote message of Medjugorje and true devotion to Our Lady, Mother of God.

      Wednesday, November 02, 2005

      Message to Mirjana on November 2nd

      This morning, November 2nd, again the thousands of pilgrims gathered in community CENACOLO in Mejdugorje for the apparition of Our Lady to Mirjana visionary. She is the one who sees Our Lady one a year on March 18th and also has inner locutions or apparition of Blessed Mother on each 2nd of the month.

      This morning apparition was quite short. I am still under impresion and will make this post short, also. There in no message but here is what Mirjana shared with the people present.

      "Our Lady came very sad, with tears in her eyes.
      I have asked: Mother, what can we do to wipe the tears from your eyes?
      Our Lady did not reply, She only blessed all of us and the religious articles."

      Let us pray pray pray!
      God bless you!
      Emanuel

      Monday, October 24, 2005

      Meeting Vicka on early October morning

      This morning we got up really early. I have said to my group of 35 that we are going to Podbrdo to meet Vicka, one of the Medjugorje visionaries, at her house.
      Arriving at 8 o'clock in front of the house to meet hundreds, if not thousands of people from all over the world.

      My colleagues have been searching the way to get us, guides and translators , through the crowds and on the famous stairs, since we needed to translate in different languages. Often is necessary that one guide (translator) speaks fluently two languages along with Croatian so that translations can be made for at least two different language group's.
      People were trying to get better position, to see Vicka while she speaks. To see that wonderful smile of hers.
      In one moment Vicka came ot of her room and started greeting everybody. After she spoke for Italian,Polish,French and German it was our turn. She spoke about main messages of Our Lady, about Our Lady and her appearances, then about how Gospa took her and Jakov to see heaven, hell and purgatory. Vicka also prayed in silence for all of us present. She promised to present all of us and our troubles and wishes before Our Lady this evening, during apparitions, and has asked from us that we do the same at 17h40 (time of apparition). She has asked that we open our hearts at this time and pour our hearts before Our Lady.

      It was just great. Seeing her with that smile on her face and listening her repeating Gospa's words for all of us. I can only imagine how it is for the people who get that chance to see and here Vicka only once in their life, if I who have been there numerous times, still get the same thrill. Just knowing that you have someone in front of you so joyful, so full of life, so full of compasion, love and patiance for everybody, and to know that in the same time this person is suffering greatly, in silance.
      This is all for now, I have to run to meet my pilgrims.
      God bless you all
      Anita

      Saturday, October 15, 2005

      The days of the bread in Medjugorje

      Once again Medjugorje elementary school children and their teacher celebrated "the days of the bread" feast , but this time it was held in front of the church instead in the school.
      The meaning is to give thanks for our daily bread and for life that is coming from God, and to learn how to make use of the bread and of all the gifts of God.
      Children, their teachers and parents brought the fruits of the earth, as well as bread, bakery and different cakes, which they prepared at home. All the profit of the manifestation and all donations will be used for the construction of a school sports hall, which has never been built in this school.
      Emanuel and I were so sorry for not having camera with us but thanks to parish office we have at least one photo to show.
      God bless you
      Anita