Message to Mirjana July 2, 2005.

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005

      OUR LADY’S MESSAGE TO MIRJANA,
      JULY 2, 2005

      Dear Children! As a mother I rejoice with you, for as a mother I invite you. I am bringing my Son to you; my Son, your God. Cleanse your hearts and bow your head before your only God. Let my motherly heart leap with joy. Thank you.

      • Our Lady’s monthly apparition to Mirjana Soldo at the Cenacolo community lasted five minutes, from 09:07 until 09:12.

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Corsi on line per tutte le età e per tutte le esigenze, trova il tuo cliccando qui
      Clicca qui