Message to Mirjana 2 dec 2004

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dear friends I recived this email.
      I don't have any confirm yet, but I think it's real, but I don't know the exactly translation.
      Barbara

      Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:10:08 -0800 (PST)
      >    From: Doreen
      Duquette
      > Subject: Our Lady's Message to Mirijiana
      >
      > Our Lady gave a message
      today to Mirjiana:

      color=#0000ff size=4>" I need you.
      I call you and I look for your help.
      Reconcile with yourself, with God, and with your neighbor.
      Then help me.
      Convert unbelievers.
      Wip tears from my face"

      >     Received from a guide in Medjugorje,