Fw: An informal message from Sr. Emmanuel

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      An informal message from Sr. Emmanuel

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 6:32 PM
      Subject: An informal message from Sr. Emmanuel

      Though there is no report today, Sr. Emmanuel asked that we send this little message to you! God bless!

      Dear Children of Medjugorje,
      Some people have asked us to send them the Litany of the Holy Name of Jesus after reading the PPS of the August 1st report about the Name of Jesus and St. Faustina's experience:

      "One day St. Faustina was sick in bed and couldn't make it to confession. To her surprise, her spiritual Father came into her cell and heard her confession. But when he was to leave the room, St. Faustina saw that actually it was Jesus who had disguised himself as her spiritual father. He had come himself to hear her confession. She was greatly overwhelmed and she tells that as a penance, Jesus asked her to recite the Litany of the Holy Name of Jesus (see Diary ยง 816)."

      Since Jesus Himself asked Sister Faustina to pray this prayer as her confession's penance, why not use it too?? When we go to confession, when we are sorry for our sins and seek for graces of contrition, we know that this prayer is pleasing to Jesus!
      God bless you!
      Sr Emmanuel

      Litany of the Most Holy Name of Jesus

      V/ Lord, have mercy.
      R/ Lord, have mercy.

      V/ Christ, have mercy.
      R/ Christ, have mercy.

      V/ Lord, have mercy.
      R/ Lord, have mercy.

      V/ Jesus, hear us.
      R/ Jesus, graciously hear us.

      R/ for ff:
      have mercy on us

      God, the Father of Heaven,
      God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
      God, the Holy Spirit,
      Holy Trinity, One God,
      Jesus, Son of the living God,
      Jesus, Splendor of the Father,
      Jesus, Brightness of eternal Light,
      Jesus, King of Glory,
      Jesus, Sun of Justice,
      Jesus, Son of the Virgin Mary,
      Jesus, Most amiable,
      Jesus, most admirable,
      Jesus, the mighty God,
      Jesus, Father of the world to come,
      Jesus, angel of great counsel,
      Jesus, most powerful,
      Jesus, most patient,
      Jesus, most obedient,
      Jesus, meek and humble of heart,
      Jesus, Lover of Chastity,
      Jesus, our Lover,
      Jesus, God of Peace,
      Jesus, Author of Life,
      Jesus, Model of Virtues,
      Jesus, zealous for souls,
      Jesus, our God,
      Jesus, our Refuge,
      Jesus, Father of the Poor,
      Jesus, Treasure of the Faithful,
      Jesus, good Shepherd,
      Jesus, true Light,
      Jesus, eternal Wisdom,
      Jesus, infinite Goodness,
      Jesus, our Way and our Life,
      Jesus, joy of the Angels,
      Jesus, King of the Patriarchs,
      Jesus, Master of the Apostles,
      Jesus, Teacher of the Evangelists,
      Jesus, Strength of Martyrs,
      Jesus, Light of Confessors,
      Jesus, Purity of Virgins,
      Jesus, Crown of all Saints,

      V/ Be merciful,
      R/ spare us, O Jesus!

      V/ Be merciful,
      R/ graciously hear us, O Jesus!

      R/ for ff: deliver us, O Jesus

      From all evil,
      From all sin,
      From your wrath,
      From the snares of the devil,
      From the spirit of fornication,
      From everlasting death,
      From the neglect of your inspirations,
      Through the mystery of your holy Incarnation,
      Through your Nativity,
      Through your Infancy,
      Through your most divine Life,
      Through your Labors,
      Through your Agony and Passion,
      Through your Cross and Dereliction,
      Through your Sufferings,
      Through your Death and Burial,
      Through your Resurrection,
      Through your Ascension,
      Through your Institution of the Most Holy Eucharist,
      Through your joys,
      Through your Glory,

      Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
      R/ spare us, O Jesus!

      Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
      R/ graciously hear us, O Jesus!

      Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
      R/ have mercy on us, O Jesus!

      Jesus hear us.
      R/ Jesus, graciously hear us.

      Let us pray. O Lord Jesus Christ, you have said, "Ask and you shall receive; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you"; mercifully attend to our supplications, and grant us the grace of your most divine love, that we may love you with all our hearts, and in all our words and actions, and never cease to praise you.

      Make us, O Lord, to have a perpetual fear and love of your holy name, for you never fail to govern those whom you solidly establish in your love. You, who live and reign forever and ever.
      R/ Amen.

      ----
      Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca qui

      Sponsor:
      Da oltre 30 anni nel campo della didattica e della formazione
      Cepu ti offre una garanzia nella preparazione universitaria

      Clicca qui