August 5 apparition to Medjugorje visionary Ivan Dragicevic:

  • gospa1981 gmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Message of the Virgin Mary, given on August 5 during apparition to Medjugorje visionary Ivan Dragicevic:

      "Dear children! Also today this is my great joy in seeing you all with an open heart, with gladness of heart. I invite you all to responsibly pray for peace. Pray, dear children, that peace will reign in the world. That peace reigns in the hearts of the people. At the heart of my children. So be my carriers of peace in this turbulent world. Be my living sign, a sign of peace for the people you meet in your parishes. Be my sign, be my light, my mirror to each other. Know, my dear children, I am always with you, and that I pray for all of you, and for all of you I intercede with Jesus, with my Son. Therefore, persevere in prayer, thank you all once again that you said, "Yes" to my call."

      The apparition took place at 11 pm on Apparition Hill, Medjugorje. Thousands of participants in Medjugorje's 24th International Youth Festival were present.

      Ivan said the Virgin Mary came "very, very joyful" and prayed over all people present in her Aramaic mother's tongue.