Fwd: [mir_peace_shalom] Christmas Flowers for Baby Jesus.

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012

      Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

      Da: "anabonana12" <anabonana@...>
      Oggetto: [mir_peace_shalom] Christmas Flowers for Baby Jesus.
      Data: 22 dicembre 2012 08:15:10 GMT+01:00

      A flower for Baby Jesus

      Hi there dear prayer group family,

      Most of us love traditions in our families and here is an IIPG and
      Medjugorje tradition that was given to us by Our Blessed Mother December 20th
      1984. Our Lady asked that we all do something
      concrete, she asked the families to bring a single flower to the crib
      of baby Jesus in the Nativity to show our dedication.

      In the IIPG we've done this every year and it is something so special, a nice
      connection with Our Lady as we continue to do what she asks us. Here is her
      message:

      December 20, 1984 "Dear children! Today I am inviting you to do
      something concrete for Jesus Christ. As a sign of dedication to
      Jesus I want each family of the parish to bring a single flower
      before that happy day. I want every member of the family to have a
      single flower by the crib so Jesus can come and see your dedication
      to Him! Thank you for having responded to my call."

      So, every year, members in the IIPG go and place a flower at the
      crib of baby Jesus in whatever church you are going to. Some people
      have attached to the flowers little letters of what they wanted to
      work on that year, maybe what they would try to give up, or that they
      will really with all their heart, try to fast, or try to pray all the
      rosary, or get the nerve to finally go to confession. You might be
      surprised too because you might belong to a parish that has several
      IIPG members and not even know it until you see each other at the
      manger of the baby Jesus with flowers in your hands. he he

      Ivan several years ago said for Christmas that it would be great for all
      to attend daily Mass if we can, forgive those we have a problem with, pray the
      rosary. In years past he also gave a little instruction saying to all pray for our families and that Jesus might be born into the heart of our family for Christmas and to prepare for this. Our lady had also asked that we pray with our families at the manger. What a great thing if we can all try to do this again this year. Christmas can truly be born into our hearts.

      Just look at the gifts below in the messages to see what is waiting
      for us if we really take each message to heart.

      Here below are messages just for Christmas from Our lady in Medjugorje. If you
      look at these, it shows you everyday what we can do to prepare for this special
      day.

      In Ivan's prayer group many times, they will make a three day pledge so to speak
      before Christmas or a special feast day and go to Mass, pray together and start
      it by going to confession. Please, if you haven't done so already, now would be
      a good time to go to confession and start the Birth of Jesus pure in the heart.

      God Bless you all
      Love
      Ana
      Now, here are those messages:

      December 5, 1985 "Dear children! I am calling you to prepare
      yourselves for Christmas by means of penance, prayer and works of
      charity. Dear children, do not look toward material things, because
      then you will not be able to experience Christmas. Thank you for
      having responded to my call."

      December 6, 1984 "Dear children! These days I am calling you to
      family prayer. In God's Name many times I have been giving you
      messages, but you have not listened to me. This Christmas will be
      unforgettable for you only if you accept the messages which I am
      giving you. Dear children, don't allow that day of joy to become my
      most sorrowful day. Thank you for having responded to my call."

      December 12, 1985 "Dear children! For Christmas my invitation is
      that together we glorify Jesus. I present Him to you in a special
      way on that day and my invitation to you is that on that day we
      glorify Jesus and His nativity. Dear children, on that day pray
      still more and think more about Jesus. Thank you for having
      responded to my call."

      December 13, 1984 "Dear children! You know that the season of joy is
      getting closer, but without love you will achieve nothing. So first
      of all, begin to love your own family, everyone in the parish, and
      then you'll be able to love and accept all who are coming over here.
      Now let these seven days be a week when you need to learn to love.
      Thank you for having responded to my call."

      December 19, 1985 "Dear children! Today I wish to call you to love
      of neighbor. The more you will to love your neighbour, the more you
      shall experience Jesus especially on Christmas Day. God will bestow
      great gifts on you if you surrender yourselves to Him. I wish in a
      special way on Christmas Day to give mothers my own special motherly
      blessing, and Jesus will bless the rest with His own blessing. Thank
      you for having responded to my call."

      December 20, 1984 "Dear children! Today I am inviting you to do
      something concrete for Jesus Christ. As a sign of dedication to
      Jesus I want each family of the parish to bring a single flower
      before that happy day. I want every member of the family to have a
      single flower by the crib so Jesus can come and see your dedication
      to Him! Thank you for having responded to my call."

      December 21, 1984 (Friday) "I want you to be a flower which will
      blossom for Jesus on Christmas. And a flower that will not stop
      blooming when Christmas is over. I want your hearts to be shepherds
      to Jesus." (Message given through Jelena Vasilj.)

      December 25, 1986 (Christmas Day) "Dear children! Today also I give
      thanks to the Lord for all that He is doing for me, especially for
      this gift that I am able to be with you also today. Dear children,
      these are the days in which the Father grants special graces to all
      who open their hearts. I bless you and I desire that you too, dear
      children, become alive to the graces and place everything at God's
      disposal so that He may be glorified through you. My heart carefully
      follows your progress. Thank you for having responded to my call."

      DECEMBER 25, 1998 "Dear children! In this Christmas joy I desire to
      bless you with my blessing. In a special way, little children, I
      give you the blessing of little Jesus. May He fill you with His
      peace. Today, little children, you do not have peace and yet you
      yearn for it. That is why, with my Son Jesus, on this day I call you
      to pray, pray, pray, because without prayer you do not have joy or
      peace or a future. Yearn for peace and seek it, for God is true
      peace. Thank you for having responded to my call."

      December 25, 1991 "Dear children! Today in a special way I bring the
      little Jesus to you, that He may bless you with His blessing of
      peace and love. Dear children, do not forget that this is a grace
      which many people neither understand nor accept. Therefore, you who
      have said that you are mine, and seek my help, give all of yourself.
      First of all, give your love and example in your families. You say
      that Christmas is a family feast. Therefore, dear children, put God
      in the first place in your families, so that He may give you peace
      and may protect you not only from war, but also in peace protect you
      from every satanic attack. When God is with you, you have
      everything. But when you do not want Him, then you are miserable and
      lost, and you do not know on whose side you are. Therefore, dear
      children, decide for God. Then you will get everything. Thank you
      for having responded to my call."

      December 26, 1985 "Dear children! I wish to thank all who have
      listened to my messages and who on Christmas Day have lived what I
      said. Undefiled by sin from now on, I wish to lead you further in
      love. Abandon your hearts to me! Thank you for having responded to
      my call!"

    • Gospa
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2013
        Dear friends
        we need some help
        is there someone that can help us to take messages from our english Medjugorje news facebook
        and send them to this group?
        Please write me
        Thaks a lot

        Barbara

        Cari amici abbiamo bisogno del vostro aiuto
        c'è qualcuno fra d voi che può aiutarci a copiare i messaggi dal nostro Medjugorje News di facebook  e inviarli  a questo gruppo?
        per cortesia scrivetemi in privato grazie

        Barbara