New message from Medjugorje

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012

      ENGLISH
      Message, 25. December 2012
      Our Lady came with little Jesus in her arms and she did not give a message, but little Jesus began to speak and said : "I am your peace, live my commandments." With a sign of the cross, Our Lady and little Jesus blessed us together.

      HRVATSKI

      Poruka, 25. prosinac 2012
      Gospa je došla sa malim Isusom u narucju i nije dala poruku, ali je mali Isus progovorio i rekao: Ja sam vaš mir, zivite moje zapovijedi. Znakom kriza Gospa i mali Isus zajedno su nas blagoslovili.

      FRANCAIS

      Message, 25. décembre 2012
      La Gospa est arrivée avec le Petit Jésus dans les bras et elle n'a pas donné de message ; mais le Petit Jésus s'est mis à parler et il a dit : » Je suis votre paix. Vivez mes commandements.» Du signe de la croix, la Gospa et le Petit Jésus nous ont bénis ensemble.

      DEUTSCH

      Botschaft, 25. Dezember 2012
      Die Muttergottes ist mit dem kleinen Jesus im Arm gekommen und Sie hat keine Botschaft gegeben, aber der kleine Jesus hat begonnen zu sprechen und sagte: „Ich bin euer Friede, lebt meine Gebote!" Mit dem Zeichen des Kreuzes haben uns die Muttergottes und der kleine Jesus gemeinsam gesegnet.

      ITALIANO

      Messaggio, 25. dicembre 2012
      La Madonna è venuta con Gesù bambino tra le braccia e non ha dato messaggio, ma Gesù bambino ha iniziato a parlare e ha detto: "Io sono la vostra pace, vivete i miei comandamenti". La Madonna e Gesù bambino, insieme, ci hanno benedetto con il segno della croce.

      Message of December 25, 2012

      At the last daily apparition to Jakov Colo on September 12th, 1998, Our Lady told him that henceforth he would have one apparition a year, every December 25th, on Christmas Day. This is also how it was this year. The apparition began at 2:15 pm and lasted 10 minutes. Afterwards Jakov transmitted this message:

      "Dear children, give the gift of your life to me and completely surrender to me so that I may help you to comprehend my motherly love and the love of my Son for you. My children, I love you immeasurably and today, in a special way, on the day of the birth of my Son, I desire to receive each of you into my heart and to give a gift of your lives to my Son. My children, Jesus loves you and gives you the grace to live in His mercy, but sin has overtaken many of your hearts and you live in darkness. Therefore, my children, do not wait, say `no' to sin and surrender your hearts to my Son, because only in this way will you be able to live God's mercy and, with Jesus in your hearts, set out on the way of salvation."