Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje through Mirjana Soldo for June 2, 2012:

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Flower

      from Gospa…
       for You

      Message from Our Lady of Medjugorje through Mirjana Soldo for June 2, 2012:

      "Dear children,
      I am continuously among you because, with my endless love, I desire to show you the door of Heaven. I desire to tell you how it is opened: through goodness, mercy, love and peace - through my Son.
      Therefore, my children, do not waste time on vanities. Only knowledge of the love of my Son can save you.
      Through that salvific love and the Holy Spirit He chose me and I, together with Him, am choosing you to be apostles of His love and will.
      My children, great is the responsibility upon you.
      I desire that by your example you help sinners regain their sight, enrich their poor souls and bring them back into my embrace.
      Therefore, pray, pray, fast and confess regularly. If receiving my Son in the Eucharist is the center of your life then do not be afraid, you can do everything. I am with you.
      Every day I pray for the shepherds and I expect the same of you.
      Because, my children, without their guidance and strengthening through their blessing, you cannot do it.
      Thank you."