Our Lady's May 02, 2012 Message to Mirjana

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012

      Our Lady's May 02, 2012 Message to Mirjana

      422061_2795060720598_1380858647_32380854_985716287_n.jpg"Dear children ! With motherly love I implore you to give me your hands, permit me to lead you. I, as a mother, desire to save you from restlessness, despair and eternal exile. My Son, by His death on the Cross, showed how much He loves you; He sacrificed Himself for your sake and the sake of your sins. Do not keep rejecting His sacrifice and do not keep renewing His sufferings with your sins. Do not keep shutting the doors of Heaven to yourselves. My children, do not waste time. Nothing is more important than unity in my Son. I will help you because the Heavenly Father is sending me so that, together, we can show the way of grace and salvation to all those who do not know Him. Do not be hard hearted. Have confidence in me and adore my Son. My children, you cannot be without the shepherds. May they be in your prayers every day. Thank you."

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      BELLARIA Hotel direttamente sul mare. Offerta 7 notti Giugno. Bimbi scontatissimi. Prenota da Sabato 9 a Sabato 16 e ottieni un ulteriore sconto del 10% presentando questa mail
      Clicca qui