February 02, 2012 Message to Mirjana

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012

      http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/397052_319196968118260_114014721969820_815710_969154131_n.jpgFebruary 02, 2012 Message to Mirjana

       "Dear children, I am with you for so much time and already for so long I have been pointing you to God’s presence and His infinite love, which I desire for all of you to come to know. And you, my children? You continue to be deaf and blind as you look at the world around you and do not want to see where it is going without my Son. You are renouncing Him - and He is the source of all graces. You listen to me while I am speaking to you, but your hearts are closed and you are not hearing me. You are not praying to the Holy Spirit to illuminate you. My children, pride has come to rule. I am pointing out humility to you. My children, remember that only a humble soul shines with purity and beauty because it has come to know the love of God. Only a humble soul becomes heaven, because my Son is in it. Thank you. Again I implore you to pray for those whom my Son has chosen - those are your shepherds."

      Privatbotschaft der Muttergottes vom 2. Februar 2012 an die Seherin Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo

      Liebe Kinder! Ich bin schon lange bei euch, und schon so lange mache ich euch auf die Anwesenheit Gottes aufmerksam und auf Seine grenzenlose Liebe, von der ich möchte, dass ihr sie alle kennen lernt. Und ihr, meine Kinder? Ihr seid auch weiterhin taub und blind, während ihr die Welt um euch herum anschaut wollt ihr nicht sehen, wohin sie ohne meinen Sohn geht. Ihr entsagt Ihm, Er aber ist die Quelle aller Gnaden. Ihr hört mir zu solange ich zu euch spreche, aber eure Herzen sind verschlossen und ihr hört mich nicht. Ihr betet nicht zum Heiligen Geist, dass Er euch erleuchtet. Hochmut hat Macht ergriffen. Ich verweise euch auf die Demut. Meine Kinder, merkt euch: nur eine demütige Seele strahlt mit Reinheit und Schönheit, denn sie hat die Liebe Gottes kennen gelernt. Nur eine demütige Seele wird zum Paradies, denn in ihr ist mein Sohn. Ich danke euch!Wieder bitte ich euch, betet für jene, die mein Sohn auserwählt hat, das sind eure Hirten.“

      Messaggio del 2 febbraio 2012 dato a Mirjana in Napoli

      «Cari figli, da così tanto tempo io sono con voi e già da così tanto tempo vi sto mostrando la presenza di Dio ed il suo sconfinato amore, che desidero tutti voi conosciate. Ma voi, figli miei? Voi siete ancora sordi e ciechi; mentre guardate il mondo attorno a voi non volete vedere dove sta andando senza mio Figlio. State rinunciando a Lui, ma Egli è la fonte di tutte le grazie. Mi ascoltate mentre vi parlo, ma i vostri cuori sono chiusi e non mi sentite. Non state pregando lo Spirito Santo affinché vi illumini. Figli miei, la superbia sta regnando. Io vi indico l’umiltà. Figli miei, ricordate: solo un’anima umile brilla di purezza e di bellezza, perché ha conosciuto l’amore di Dio. Solo un’anima umile diviene un paradiso, perché in essa c’è mio Figlio. Vi ringrazio.

       Di nuovo vi prego: pregate per coloro che mio Figlio ha scelto, cioè i vostri pastori».

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Hai la P.Iva? Vodafone ha pensato ad una imperdibile offerta per te: un iPhone4 con soli 0,16 Euro al giorno! Scopri subito anche i vantaggi su chiamate e internet
      Clicca qui

    • Gospa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2012

        Ivan says the world is at a turning point

        by Jakob Marschner on Feb 2, 2012

        The apparitions in Medjugorje challenge mankind to choose between the way of God and the ways of a world at dead end, visionary Ivan Dragicevic told a full church in Kalamazoo, USA, on January 31. The Virgin Mary is with us every day, and so the decisive question is how much we are with her in prayer, the visionary added.

        ivan dragicevic medjugorje visionary kalamazoo mi michigan january 31 2012

        Ivan's apparition in Kalamazoo. Photo: MaryTV

        The world is at a turning point, and has been so since 1981 when the Virgin Mary first appeared in Medjugorje , visionary Ivan Dragicevic said after his public apparition on Tuesday in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

        “Throughout the 30 years of these apparitions, truly this has been a turning point for humanity, for the family, for the Church. And when I say that we are at a turning point, what I mean is: will we walk the way of God or will we walk the way of the world?” Ivan said, according to MaryTV’s transcript from the station’s tv recording.

        “Our Mother comes to us she comes to us when her children are most in need. She comes to her children when her children are in trouble. She has come because she wishes to lead us out of this dead end which this world finds itself in” Ivan continued.

        “Our Lady is calling us to make a decision for God. Because in Him is our peace. This world is not able to give us peace. That peace which the world offers us will very quickly disappoint us. That is why we must make a decision for God. That is why we must accept these treasures which are eternal. He alone is not temporary. Everything else is passing. We are on this earth only as pilgrims. We are on a journey. That is why we must make a decision. We must decide to walk the right way.”

        The visionary said that while Jesus and the Virgin Mary are always present and available for man, it is more of question of the availability of each individual person:

        “Our Mother prays for us. She is always with us even when it is most difficult. She is with us with her Son. But we must respond to this question. How much are we with her? How much time to we spend with her in prayer every day?” Ivan asked.

        “She carries us in her heart. She has placed us in her heart. And tonight during the apparition she was so happy and joyful. That joy was seen in her face and in her eyes. So great is her love.”

        Medjugorje Today was designed with  theStyle  from  Elegant Themes
        We have inexpensive, market-leading hosting with
        BlueHost

        Spirit Daily circulated this article

        http://vivociti.com/images/plus2x2.gif

        http://is.gd/JGOnsz

        ----
        Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

        Sponsor:
        Peluche Originali Disney, Simpson, Bugs Bunny, Spongebob... a partire da soli Euro 9.90!
        Clicca qui