November 2, 2011 Message Given to Mirjana

  • Gospa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011

      Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s

      November 2, 2011 Message Given to Mirjana

      Regina_Pace.jpg

      “Dear children, the Father has not left you to yourselves. Immeasurable is His love, the love that is bringing me to you, to help you to come to know Him, so that, through my Son, all of you can call Him ‘Father’ with the fullness of heart; that you can be one people in God’s family. However, my children, do not forget that you are not in this world only for yourselves, and that I am not calling you here only for your sake. Those who follow my Son think of the brother in Christ as of their very selves and they do not know selfishness. That is why I desire that you be the light of my Son. That to all those who have not come to know the Father – to all those who wander in the darkness of sin, despair, pain and loneliness – you may illuminate the way and that, with your life, you may show them the love of God. I am with you. If you open your hearts, I will lead you. Again I am calling you: pray for your shepherds. Thank you.”

      ----
      Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

      Sponsor:
      Offerta Torre Pedrera Hotels per la fiera Key Energy a Rimini dal 9-12 novembre, Euro 38 a persona in bed & breakfast
      Clicca qui