Message from a Living Chandian Master in Sant Mat

  • santmat_mystic ( James )
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Message from a Living Chandian Master in Sant Mat

      Sant Mat Fellowship:
      {"Come out of the circle of time,
      and into the circle of love." -- RUMI}

      Announcements

      {*} The Family Tree of Sant Mat: 8 New Guru Lineage Charts added to
      the top of the Sant Mat Fellowship Files Page, Sant Mat Lineage of
      Gurus, Tulsi Sahib Lineages, Agra, Swami Ji to Baba Jaimal Singh,
      Beas, Sawan-Kirpal and Ruhani Mission, Kabir Lineages -- The
      Influence of Sat Kabir in Kali Yuga. Note: In order to view these
      Charts, you have to be signed into yahoo with your yahoo ID. A link
      to the Files Page:

      {*} Radio Satsangs, Hear 'Spiritual Awakening Radio' Fridays at 1 PM
      Eastern (10 AM Pacific Time), and Sundays at 9 AM and repeated at 9
      PM Eastern US (6 PM Pacific Time), via the Web and via Sirius
      Satellite Radio Channel 114 and Lime.com. See direct links and
      broadcast schedule here:
      http://www.spiritualawakeningradio.com/sched.html

      Links to other posts in this network of yahoo groups on Sant Mat
      Mysticism

      {*} The Tisa Yantra of Kabir Posted Online: Thirty Spiritual Gems:

      {*} Book Review: The Philosophy of Liberation -- a serious, in depth
      presentation of the teachings of Sant Mat and Inner Light & Sound
      Meditation, up to the Eighth Plane (Paramatma Anadi, Anami, Nirguna):

      {*} Sant Mat Disciple Most Fortunate, Letter from Julian Johnson
      in, "With A Great Master in India":

      {*} Sufi Poem, Shams of Tabriz quoted by Julian P. Johnson in, With
      A Great Master In India:

      {*} The Current of Love Has Awakened Within Me, Frm, Prem Bani
      Radhasoami, Volume One, Banis composed by Huzur Maharaj:

      Message from a Living Chandian Master in Sant Mat

      The following is from J.L. Chaudhari, a living Guru in the Baba Faqir
      Chand branch of Sant Mat/Radhaswami, appointed by Yogani Mataji, a
      spiritual successor-Guru appointed by Baba Faqir Chand (in the
      lineage of Shiv Brat Lal and Rai Saligram, see charts on the Files
      Page).

      This serves as a beautiful introduction to the Path of the Masters,
      also known as Sant Mat, Radhaswami, and Surat Shabd Yoga -- The
      Union of the Soul with the Inner Light and Sound of God.

      Peace Be To You,

      James
      Sant Mat Fellowship

      J.L. Chaudhari's Message About The Path of the Masters

      The real message of man's life is "Be Man". The question is how to
      follow this principle and what should we do to adopt this principle
      and formula for finding a way to God which is nothing but salvation.

      The only way is to surrender oneself in the Lotus feet of Spiritual
      Master. After this surrender the disciple and Master become one
      because a true surrender makes a man free from the bondage of senses,
      dilution, affection, etc, etc. So far we are under the control of
      worldly desires the surrender is not possible. So the first step is
      to be free from worldly desires. But that does not mean that the
      needs for worldly living should not be fulfilled. In fact needs
      should be fulfilled and not the desires. If we have taken birth
      as a human being some food (energy) is necessary for the body to
      work, but it is not necessary that we always aspire for multi-course
      meals, it is necessary to put on some cloths to cover the body but
      not necessary that silk linen is put on, it is necessary that there
      is a small shelter for living but not necessary that a marble fitted
      house is with us.

      As a human being we have to survive in this world without caring for
      ourselves much, without looking to the ills of others rather looking
      towards ills of ourselves purifying ourselves first and then do
      something for the purification of others. This is the living of
      a "lotus" in a pond and that is why the Goddess Saraswati the
      Goddess for knowledge, wisdom and intellect sits on the Lotus. The
      Lotus flower blossoms in muddy pond, but any one looking at the
      flower exclaims wow! How beautiful the flower is? The whole world is
      a muddy pond and we have to survive in the midst of mud like a lotus
      flower which does not care for mud but it blossoms for the pleasure
      and happiness of others. Every morning with sunrise the lotus
      blossoms. This is what we should also follow. The divine power and
      light emanated by the Spiritual Master makes us to blossom like
      the lotus flower provided we have full trust and faith in our
      spiritual master.

      Sant Mat does not look at the race, the cast, the sect or any other
      identification for a person rather it looks into the true sense of
      service, sacrifice surrender, devotion, determination, trust, belief
      of person towards the Master and those who have these characteristics
      they may be belonging to any cast, race, country, direction or of any
      identification can join this Yoga, but for that a true spiritual
      Master is a must. I don't know whether you have adopted some
      spiritual Master or your are under the shelter of someone as a
      spiritual Master. If so, please do surrender yourself to him or her
      for all what you desire to attain and achieve. The spiritual Master
      is not the body rather it is the Divine Light the Divine Sound and
      your own wisdom your own conscious and your own perception which is
      selfless and without any expectation from any one on this earth.

      Yours in Him,

      J.L. Chaudhari

      Two pictures of Yogani Mata Ji when she was young:
      http://www.geocities.com/santmat_mystic/Yogani.jpg
      http://www.geocities.com/santmat_mystic/YoganiMataJi.jpg

      Also see a wonderful chapter about her teachings titled "The Mother"
      in the book, "Enchanted Land":
      http://vclass.mtsac.edu:930/phil/mother.htm