No activity in last 7 days
From King Arthur to Robin Hood: Men in Tights, this is the place for Medieval Movie Costuming. We're not concerned about historical accuracy, we just like the costumes! Feel free to share whatever it is you're working on from a film that takes place in this time period. Tips on working with various materials (armor, leather, fabric, weapons, etc) are all welcome here.
- Medieval and Renaissance
- Oct 6, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.