medieval-novels

  • Nan Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      First, thank you for helping us build the medieval-novels.com site..
      and keep sending us information of books you know and love. You can
      help too by sending descriptions of books you've read that are
      already on the site.. way to share your love of the Middle Ages.

      www.medieval-novels.com

      Sharing some good developments on medieval-novels.com .

      The respponse has been so enthusiatic that we decided to spring for
      some server space and other goodies to make it work as well for
      readers as we can. I am even going to take a class on cascading
      style sheets!

      There are now over 1000 novels on the site! And Brandy and I are
      aware that this number could well be doubled by the time we get
      done.. though "done" is a misnomer. It will never be "done".

      We have a site search tool now that works well so you can find
      titles, authors, even keywords in many cases easily. With the list
      of novels getting so long, this is wonderful.

      We are starting a monthly newsletter in July that will help keep
      those interested in-the-know about new releases and other happenings.

      We have movies and television shows too.. and have added a section
      each for medieval mystery series and also fantasy/alternate history.

      We are listing books that are not on Amazon too for the sake of the
      most comprehensive source of information on novels set anywhere in
      the world in the broadest definition of the Middle Ages.

      Check out our "About Us" page for more on the project. Though
      neither of us has even made ten dollars from it, far less than the
      costs, we are dedicated to building this site to be a treasure for
      those who like us adore novels about the era.

      There is an easy-to-use form for suggesting books.

      Authors, we want to hear about your books!!!Traditional, small
      publishers, self-published - all included.

      Come visit, take a look at the site, suggest books, subscribe to the
      newsletter, see our features, enjoy.

      Cordially,

      Nan Hawthorne
      Author of "An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon England"
      Due out late summer 08
      http://crislicland.blogsspot.com

      His father dead at a usurper's hands, the new young king must prove
      himself despite his own self-doubt. He struggles against setbacks
      and treachery, while his beautiful queen, the love of his life, is
      relentlessly pursued by a darkly sensual mercenary.

      *** Visit http://www.nedieval-novels.com - we're building the most
      comprehensive list of novels set between 500 and 1600 AD/CE! Find
      books, suggest books, list your own books! ***