Fwd:An interesting internet dating! Wanna try?

  • romantic6019
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006

      http://www.freewebs.com/romantic6019/

      Well I have a lot to write today. I received Jennifer's phone number
      while I was at work (yes I check my personal Email while I'm at work,
      as well as do other non-work stuff), and she said I could call her
      after 8. So at about 8:15 I called her (not at 8 exactly, I didn't
      want to look too eager).

      She seems OK. She's 26 years old, she lives a half hour or so away
      from me, but I guess it would be worth the trip. She has a kind of
      deep voice, sounds good. It's too bad I never saw her picture, but I
      have my fingers crossed that she will look OK in person. If I ever
      meet her in person.

      I asked her if she would like to meet for coffee, and we agreed to
      meet on Thursday. Wow, my first real internet date in only two days
      from now. This is very exciting. I'm sure she will be my intimate
      friend in the coming days.

      IF any of you are interested, please give a try!

      http://www.freewebs.com/romantic6019/

    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
        Hey group this interracial dating site I found below have to be the
        best ever. Check them out below & Enjoy !
        http://julialikefriends.tripod.com
        http://interracialsinglesclub.bravehost.com/index-1.htm