Chat with Ann Lawrence

  • Sara Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2003
      Join us at 9pm ET Sunday, January 26th in the Writerspace Readers Chatroom
      when our special guest Ann Lawrence will chat about LORD OF THE HUNT, the
      latest of her award winning medieval "lord" novels.

      LORD OF THE HUNT
      Love Spell, January 2003

      The Thrill of the Hunt...
      Hunter and hunted, lover and beloved, they would come together in a moment
      as impossible to escape as it was full of ecstasy.

      Read an excerpt at http://www.annlawrence.com/LOHexcerpt.html

      Please join us at http://www.writerspace.com/chat on Sunday night - and be
      sure to check out the upcoming schedule for chats with your favorites
      including Vicki Lewis Thompson and Janelle Denison! If you missed any chats
      including Linda Howard, Diana Palmer, Elizabeth Lowell, Nora Roberts, Jayne
      Ann Krentz, John DeSalvo stop by
      http://www.writerspace.com/chat/transcripts.html

      Sara Reyes
      http://www.Writerspace.com -- websites for writers communities for readers
      Try out the new Writerspace.com Discussion Boards - win a FREE tote bag
      A Reader's Resource - The Best Reviews http://thebestreviews.com/
      DFW Tea Readers Group - http://www.writerspace.com/DFWtea/