PROMO: The Hopeful Romantic

  • braanwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hiya Folks!

      Have you seen the new issue of The Hopeful Romantic? Join our family
      of members for FREE and get:

      An Interview with Susan Wiggs
      Find out more on the growing industry of eBooks and its publishers
      Letters from our Members
      Reviews
      Romantic Word Find & Recipes
      Movie Recommendations
      Message Boards
      Archives of past Interviews, Features and Reviews...

      And our new section for Aspiring Authors complete with an article
      from Molly Swanton (half of the writing team of Lynn Erickson),
      resources, message boards and a little bookstore featuring how-to
      books on writing romance!

      Come and check us out and join The Hopeful Romantic family for FREE!

      Kat McCrystal
      Publisher
      www.thehopefulromantic.com