PROMO: Introducing The Hopeful Romantic

  • braanwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2001
      Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kat McCrystal. I am the
      publisher of a new full-features romance magazine on the Internet
      entitled The Hopeful Romantic.

      We have launched our Premier Issue and I wanted to invite you all to
      go up and check it out.

      The Premier Issue features an interview with Julie Garwood and a
      feature article on Lisa Hammond, Las Vegas Business Person of the
      Year and Founder of Femail Creations, a catalog house which promotes
      women-owned businesses and women artists.

      You will also find other standard features such as reviews, video
      recommendations, recipes, a romantic crossword, classified ads and
      more!

      You will also find introductions to Members Only sections such as
      Message Boards and Aspiring Authors, a section dedicated to helping
      those who are taking up the pen (or keyboard in this day and age).

      So please... stop by and check us out.

      http://www.thehopefulromantic.com

      Hope to see you all there!

      Kat McCrystal