Re: [MedievalLove] Need recommendations...

  • Megan Brianna Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
      well, it's not a medieval, but you might try
      "Notorious" by Katherine Sutcliffe. It's a Victorian
      and the hero is an assassin who has to learn how to be
      human again(and he treats the heroine a lot better
      than most romance heroes do.)

      --Megan
      --- anateixeira@... wrote:
      > I'm looking for books with alpha heroes, preferably
      > with a dark side.
      > Something in the line of Anne Stuart's To Love a
      > Dark Lord.
      > Thanks in advance
      > Ana

      =====
      AOL IM: SpiritCastle7
      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • falcon58
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        > > I'm looking for books with alpha heroes, preferably
        > > with a dark side. Something in the line of Anne Stuart's To Love a
        > > Dark Lord. > > Thanks in advance> > Ana

        Sorry for the late reply - when I first read this request, so many books
        came to mind. Mostly the earlier, un-PC books that were made so popular in
        the 80's and early 90's.
        Most current that I could remember is Tamara Leigh's Blackheart. The heroine
        is married and her husband wants an heir (he is impotent), he then devises a
        plan for her to mate with this enemy - the hero, Gabriel and so the story
        begins.........

        .....Falcon
        I'm a Reader - there's only 3 people
        involved in this exercise: me, the author
        and the characters in the book. If you're
        not one of them - LEAVE ME ALONE!