Need recommendations...

  • anateixeira@net.sapo.pt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2001
      I'm looking for books with alpha heroes, preferably with a dark side.
      Something in the line of Anne Stuart's To Love a Dark Lord.
      Thanks in advance
      Ana
    • Megan Brianna Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
        well, it's not a medieval, but you might try
        "Notorious" by Katherine Sutcliffe. It's a Victorian
        and the hero is an assassin who has to learn how to be
        human again(and he treats the heroine a lot better
        than most romance heroes do.)

        --Megan
        --- anateixeira@... wrote:
        > I'm looking for books with alpha heroes, preferably
        > with a dark side.
        > Something in the line of Anne Stuart's To Love a
        > Dark Lord.
        > Thanks in advance
        > Ana

        =====
        AOL IM: SpiritCastle7
        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • falcon58
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2001
          > > I'm looking for books with alpha heroes, preferably
          > > with a dark side. Something in the line of Anne Stuart's To Love a
          > > Dark Lord. > > Thanks in advance> > Ana

          Sorry for the late reply - when I first read this request, so many books
          came to mind. Mostly the earlier, un-PC books that were made so popular in
          the 80's and early 90's.
          Most current that I could remember is Tamara Leigh's Blackheart. The heroine
          is married and her husband wants an heir (he is impotent), he then devises a
          plan for her to mate with this enemy - the hero, Gabriel and so the story
          begins.........

          .....Falcon
          I'm a Reader - there's only 3 people
          involved in this exercise: me, the author
          and the characters in the book. If you're
          not one of them - LEAVE ME ALONE!