White Lion's Lady excerpt posted at www.TinaStJohn.com!

  • tinastjohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2001
      Hello from New Hampshire!

      This list has been very quiet lately, so hopefully that means you're
      all busy reading (or writing) some wonderful medieval romances! I'm
      excited to announce that I have a new book coming out this summer:
      WHITE LION'S LADY, my third novel for Ballantine/Ivy Books.

      WHITE LION'S LADY is a story of forbidden love and star-crossed
      destiny, an action-packed medieval adventure that begins when a
      dangerous knight on a rogue's mission is reunited with the virtuous
      lady who once adored him. Golden and gorgeous, Griffin of Droghallow
      is nobody's hero anymore, as convent-raised heiress Isabel de Lamere
      is about to find out. You see, Griff has been hired to abduct the
      lady from her wedding caravan and deliver her into enemy hands. He
      doesn't realize that the proud beauty who stirs his blood like no
      other is the sweet waif he once rescued from doom--the one woman who
      could redeem his tarnished soul . . . .

      If you'd like to read the prologue and first chapter, please visit
      the Bookshelf page at http://www.TinaStJohn.com

      While you're at my website, be sure to check out my Contest page.
      Next month I'll be giving away three autographed copies of my
      previous books--winner's choice!

      Happy reading and all my best,

      --Tina :)
      WHITE LION'S LADY ~ Ivy Books ~ On Sale July 31st!
      Sign up for my newsletter at
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/subscribe/tinastjohn