Madeline Hunter chats on 1/17 at Writerspace

  • Sara Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2001
      Well, I must say, I really HATE it when a book grabs me, keeps me up when I
      should be sleeping, transports me to a different but viable universe and
      just generally sticks in my mind for a time after reading. BY DESIGN, the
      latest medieval by Madeline Hunter managed to do that with no problem!

      I was just going to read the first chapter before drifting off. But
      nooooooo, I had to read the next one, I mean, Rhys was waiting for me, and
      I had to know what Joan was up to! Then, I had to read a bit more, was Rhys
      going to fall for that man's .... well, I can't tell more! You will have to
      read BY DESIGN yourself. It is a great book, the City of London is alive in
      its pages.

      And even if you haven't read BY DESIGN, I want to invite you to chat with
      Madeline Hunter on Wednesday, January 17th at 9:00 pm ET in the Writerspace
      Readers Chat Room.

      A woman with a hidden past, running from danger and pursuing a quest for
      justice
      A disillusioned freedom fighter, being drawn into a rebellion he would like
      to avoid
      Fate brings them together---and then threatens to tear them apart.

      Please join us at http://www.writerspace.com/chat Wednesday night at 9pm
      Eastern to talk with Madeline Hunter - and be sure to check out the
      upcoming schedule of more chats with fabulous romance
      authors.

      Sara Reyes
      http://www.Writerspace.com -- websites for writers <> communities for readers
      DFW Readers Tea Group dfwtea-subscribe@egroups.com
      HeartBeat http://www.writerspace.com/HeartBeat
      Up-to-Date releases, author signings and conferences - Writerspace Calendar